Feb 5, 2015
Compiled as v3.05 for MCR 8.4 (2014b) 32-bit Windows version
- Minor Changes
- Added a menu option to create "log files" to save output and errors from the Collect window to a text file.
- Missing data will now be written as NaN (i.e., Not a Number) rather than 9999. This will improve how the Review window handles mean plots and reliability.
- Output files will now have ratings up to the duration of the multimedia file rounded down. For example, a video of 20.8 sec will have ratings up to 20 sec only. This will minimize the number of missing data points occurring at the end of multimedia files.
- Mean Ratings bins are now pre-allocated for improved performance and memory usage.
- The Collect window will now return an error if VLC cannot read the duration from a multimedia file.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.